sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

HAPPY CAT - english - very short text - (dedicated to my friends in Thailand)

HAPPY CAT    (  28-11-2014 )

(Situation : a small town. Sant Sadurní – Barcelona province)

Just going up the Pool street, passed the Bonpreu Supermarket and the Bazaar Yuan, about the height of the clothing store, I find often with a really curious cat (by special). Looks like a crossbreeding between a Persian and Tabby Cat Street.

A dark-gray color with a necklace that identifies him as NO abandoned. A few days ago I met the owner. She told me the cat, when eaten, back out into the street, where he wants to be.

He does not move from that area. Sometimes lying in the middle of the street (I suffer when I see there). Sometimes on the hood of a car. But always willing to be scratched his neck. Attends everyone that says him something.

Recently, I took him to get the animal out of the middle of the street (it weighs a lot) and left it on the sidewalk.

Dominates the situation. He is happy and feels safe.

If I were reincarnated as an animal, I would not refuse to be a cat, but one of this style.

JP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario